The Ridglea located in Fort Worth, TX is currently accepting applications for a Weekend Activity position with their community.
In a weekend activity position you would assist with implementing activity programs for the Community that embrace and fulfill the social needs and interests of the senior population within the Community.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
• Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
• Practice and promote Civitas Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
• Ability to set up and train volunteers.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to represent the Community in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members, and staff.
• Must meet all health requirements.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Assists Activity Director in establishing a varied program of meaningful activities and events that is balanced in the physical, spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, vocational and cognitive elements.
• Meets and greets each person upon move-in to welcome them and their family and friends to the Community.
• Arranges for community groups to come into the Community, such as pet therapy, schools, churches, and entertainers.
• Decorates the common areas for special events and holidays.
• Conducts individual and group interactions.
• Maintains inventory of supplies and budget.
• Interacts with local media to promote the life enrichment program in the external community.
• Assist with outings that encourages the people who live in Civitas Senior Living communities to be involved in their external community.
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. We look forward to hearing from you!